We’re excited for the opportunity to gather again in person! What an indescribable journey we have been on for the past two and a half months. While it’s been challenging for us all, God has been in control, and I am certain He will continue to be faithful and good.
As we have previously shared, our staff and leaders have worked with other pastors and church teams across the country to develop our regathering plan for coming back to campus.
Our regathering plan is broken down into four basic phases:
- All ministries stay online through June 6th.
- Begins Sunday June 7th. Some Ministries will slowly begin to move back to campus. All ministry options will still be available online.
- Details will be shared later. Our staff and church leaders will continue to monitor current events alongside Harmony’s progress and determine how we need to move forward to Phase Four as a church family. Phase Three will most likely include the opening of the Nursery, Kidz Connection, 4:12 Student Ministries and more. Please remember, we must remain flexible.
- Details will be shared later. Our Staff and church leaders will monitor Phase Three and prepare for a “Celebration” of all God has done during this Covid-19 journey and our return to fully functioning ministries.
Throughout each phase we are committed to remain Sanitized, Safe, and Spacious as we being to regather at Harmony.
PHASE 2 DETAILS – Starting Sunday June 7th
- We have hired an outside company to treat the inside surfaces of the facility with a Micro-Shield. This treatment will kill the virus on contact for up to one year.
- This same company will continue to clean and sanitize the facility on a weekly basis.
- We will sanitize and clean as needed before, during, and after service.
Safety – Not only for yourself, but
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of our entire church before attending a Worship Service:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever or chills, trouble breathing/shortness of breath, new loss of taste/smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend Harmony online to minimize the potential of exposing others or potentially being exposed to people who may not be exhibiting any symptoms.
* Our Staff and Volunteers will be screened for temperatures before services.
- In order to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations, social distancing – keeping a distance of approximately 6 feet – is always strongly encouraged when at the church.
Sunday 10 AM Worship Service
In-person, online, or listen from the parking lot
- If listening from the parking lot, tune your car radio to 103.9 FM
- If listening from the parking lot, please park in the new parking lot (South West side of the church) and please stay in your car. This will help the security team keep all of us safe.
Doors will open promptly at 9:45 am
- We will only use the main entrance/exit of the Family Life Center.
- Entrance / exit doors will be propped open when entering and exiting. Once Service begins, they will be closed/locked as usual, and the security team will be available to assist those still arriving.
- To the best of your ability, please follow social distancing guidelines while entering the facility.
- Please follow signs/directions when entering / exiting the facility.
- Greeters/ushers will be serving but will not be passing out information. All information will be communicated/available through the Harmony app, email, online and mail as needed.
We will worship together as families
- NO nursery will be offered, NO Kidz Connection. We will survive this, I promise!
- "Busy bags” will be available for those with younger children.
- In order to maintain social distancing requirements, rows will be spaced properly for the service. Family members are allowed to sit together but we ask that you sit three or four seats away from the next family group.
- Ushers will be available to assist or answer questions as necessary.
Restrooms will be limited to the Family Life Center. They will be open throughout the entire service.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Masks will not be required but will be available for those who need / request them.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed and will be available throughout the building.
Food / Drinks
- The water fountain will be closed.
- The Coffee/Cafe area will remain closed.
- Bring your own drink/cup/snacks with you as needed.
- Ushers will not be collecting offering during the service but offering boxes have been installed in several locations throughout the Family Life Center.
- You can also give online or through the Harmony app.
- Mail tithes/offerings to Harmony P.O. Box 431 Danville, IN 46122.
Worship service will last less than 1 hour
- When the service is over, please exit the Worship Service through the Family Life Center or the South West Parking Lot entrance / exit – the door by the stage.
- To the best of your ability, please follow social distancing guidelines while exiting the facility.
Sunday 6 PM Worship Service
- Spend Time with family, Life Group or friends. This will be addressed in a later phase.
Wednesday 7 PM Service
- Will remain online
- In-person and/or online based upon group preference/leadership
- Ministry options will remain online
Harmony Students (4:12)
- Online with some in-person activities
I hope that you are just as excited as I am about starting to regather at the church! As we continue to transition and grow through these times, please remain flexible and follow the guidelines above. They have been put together not only for your safety, but also for the safety of the entire congregation. God has continued to provide and I know that He has even greater things in store for us as well. THE BEST IS YET TO BE!!
Sharing Hope Together,