Are you ready to connect to a serve team?
We were shaped for serving God! At Harmony, we believe that God has designed each of us with a unique S.H.A.P.E. Our shape is the combination of traits that defines who we are. Our shape also determines where our best ministry fit will be. We would love to help you discover how you are shaped for serving God.
At Harmony, we focus on being spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. In order for that to happen we engage people in ministry and we serve together. Take a look at some of our Serve Teams and become a contributor today.
The Connections Team is one of our most important serve teams at Harmony. Not only does this team have the responsibility to help Harmony make a great first impression on our guests, they help create a welcoming environment for everyone each weekend. This team helps make sure our guests are greeted, treated, directed and seated during their time with us.
The Connections Team Includes:
- Greeters-welcome all of our guests and guide our first time guest to a great experience at Harmony.
- Connections Center Hosts- help first time and returning guest with directions and information
- Ushers- These volunteers help pass out information, receive the offering and guests find their seats.
- Cafe Hosts-Help make coffee, provide breakfast items and provide a great experience for everyone.
If you are interested in joining The Connections Team fill out The Connections Team form by clicking here.
The Communications Team leverages their talents for:
- Print communications
- Social media and The Web
- The My Harmony App
If you have a talent for creativity and design or maybe even the technical side this could be the fit for you. Find out more about joining The Communications Team here.
The Stage Team consists of several elements. Whether playing an instrument, singing on the vocal team, or helping with stage design, we strive to do everything we do with excellence. It is our primary desire to bring glory to God and then to give the worshipper a life-changing experience.
- Band- Do you play an instrument? The on-boarding process is designed to be personal and low-pressure.
- Vocal Team- Do you sing melody, harmony, or both? The on-boarding process is designed to be personal and low-pressure.
- Stage Design- Do you enjoy creating and designing contemporary and comfortable environments. We are always looking for volunteers to pour their ideas into creating a worshipful space.
If you are interested in any of the above or just want more info, click here to let us know and our Worship Pastor, Josh Henry, will get back with you.
The Production Team consists of several elements. Whether designing a creative lighting scheme, running lyrics in a way that helps the congregation to sing their best, or mixing the house sound to set just the right mood, we strive to do everything we do with excellence. It is our primary desire to bring glory to God and then to give the worshipper a life-changing experience.
- Sound Mixing Engineer- Have experience or training or just a knack for understanding where sound and technology meet? We offer person to person training, video training at your pace, and occasional group training sessions.
- Lyrics Operator- Do you enjoy operating computer programs and doing it in a way that provides singers and speakers with the visual cues they need? We use software that is intuitive for the beginner, but has plenty of features for the creative.
- Lighting Engineer- Do you enjoy creating and designing contemporary and comfortable environments? Or would you like to operate simple technology that contributes to the visual flow of the service? We are always looking for volunteers to pour their ideas into creating a worshipful space through lighting, and volunteers to implement these preset designs by way of lighting controls.
- Camera Operator & Switcher- Do you enjoy cinematography and the creativity that goes into a video production. The goal of our camera team is to give online viewers as much of the in-house experience as possible.
If you are interested in any of the above or just want more info, click here to let us know and our Worship Pastor,
Josh Henry, will get back with you.
We are committed to reaching our neighbors and the nations. While we support many missionaries and efforts around the world the focus of the Missions and Outreach team is to reach people in our local community and provide opportunities to go on mission trips in the states and the nations. If you are interested in learning more about being a part of this team share your information with us in this form.
Kids Connection features many opportunities for involvement. Maybe you like to teach- we provide the lessons and you adapt and present them. Helpers are always needed to support the teacher and handle other necessities. Check-in/out team is a great place to connect with new families and make them feel welcome. There's also those cute little, adorable babies in the Nursery that could use some extra love while they are here. If you would like to find out more about being a part of the Kidz Connection Team let us know!
The Care Team meets people where they are. It might be making a hospital visit, fixing a meal for a family or individual in need or being there to support and encourage during a time of grief and loss. If you would like to help serve in on of these areas or all of them, let us know.
This team offers much needed support to our ministry staff. Data entry, bulk mailings, document preparations, cards, reports and much more take place to keep things moving forward at Harmony. If you're interested in this team, volunteer here today.
This team uses their time and talents to keep the campus and buildings well maintained. The cleaning team, landscape team, the snow removal team and routine repairs and maintenance team all work together to keep Harmony looking good. By working together and breaking things into zones these teams are able to work out rotations and keep their volunteers active in this ministry team and give opportunity for participation in other serve teams. Bud Rowe, Dave Phillips and Don Hughes lead these teams.
- If you would like to volunteer click here.