- Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generations.
- Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls would be saved, miracles would happen and lives would be transformed).
- Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose and Make A Difference.
- Believing God for answered prayer to specific needs shared with us through prayer list, etc.
Take a few minutes each day and pray about these areas.
DAY 1: Church Service Prayer.
DAY 2: Our Leaders - Nation, State and City. (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
DAY 3: Our Pastors, church staff, Life Group leaders, serve teams and deacons.
DAY 4: Our Community - Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Plainfield, our County, Indianapolis.
DAY 5: Our Nation - National Missions, LCN (Liberty Church Network), revival in America.
DAY 6: Our World - International Missions: our church planting efforts, Guatemala trip and team.
DAY 7: Worship Services.
DAY 8: Church Service Prayer.
DAY 9: The lost: pray that lost family members and friends would come to Christ.
DAY 10: Life Groups - Leaders and members would see real life change.
DAY 11: Growth Track and Serve Team - Leadership development, praying for new leaders and vision.
DAY 12: Next Generation Ministries - Children's Ministries and Harmony Learning Academy.
DAY 13: Next Generation Ministries - Student Ministries, College & Career.
DAY 14: Worship Services.
DAY 15: Church Service Prayer.
DAY 16: Families and marriages.
DAY 17: Our Church's vision for 2020.
DAY 18: My personal vision for 2020. What's my next step for Christ? Pray and commit to it.
DAY 19: Personal freedom and deliverance - breakthrough in every area.
DAY 20: Our specific needs (salvation, healing, finances, other needs) on prayer list.
DAY 21: Worship services.
DAY 22: Church Service Prayer.
DAY 23: Next Steps in following Christ that we all need to take.
DAY 24: Go 2020 Together - as we share our faith.
DAY 25: That we would Love, Grow, Serve and Go Together in 2020 and beyond.
DAY 26: For 30 churches to be planted by Harmony through LCN and TTI in 2020.
DAY 27: We would reach every home in Avon and Danville with the gospel in 2020.
DAY 28: Super Sunday and the opportunity to take your Next Step.